NIMS Industrial Technology Maintenance Certifications
The National Institute for Metalworking Skills (NIMS) has endorsed Amatrol as its preferred eLearning source for cutting-edge multimedia training materials to support its new Industrial Technology Maintenance (ITM) Certification. Amatrol’s multimedia based training will cover a wide array of maintenance skills for all duty areas of the certification including general maintenance operations, hydraulic systems, process control, electrical systems, mechatronics, and more.
In order to address the critical need for skilled maintenance technicians, NIMS has created nine stackable certifications in Industrial Technology Maintenance (ITM).
Industrial Technology Maintenance Certifications are available in each of the following duty areas:
- Duty Area 1 Maintenance Operations
- Duty Area 2 Basic Mechanical Systems
- Duty Area 3 Basic Hydraulic Systems
- Duty Area 4 Basic Pneumatic Systems
- Duty Area 5 Electrical Systems
- Duty Area 6 Electronic Control Systems
- Duty Area 7 Process Control System
- Duty Area 8 Maintenance Welding
- Duty Area 9 Maintenance Piping
These stackable credentials enable students to learn and earn at the same time!
Interactive Curriculum Engages Learners
- Dynamic Problem-Solving Interactions
- Various Techniques Maximize Learning
- Basic to Advanced Knowledge Building
- Industry-Relevant Procedures
- Covers all Nine ITM Duty Areas
- Topic-Based Modules Target Duty Areas
- Vivid 3D Graphics & Animations
- eLearning Provides 24/7 Access
On-The-Job Training Manuals & Instructor's Guides Available for Each Duty Area