Attract students and instructors with the best curriculum in the industry.
U/LINC is the only welding education program of its kind. This curriculum system supports an ideal learning process for both students and instructors. Connecting theory, practice and knowledge in an accessible web-based package, U/LINC is backed by the Lincoln Electric legacy of excellence in welding, manufacturing and welding education.
U/LINC is a complete curriculum of lesson plans, videos, student handouts, tests, presentations and more designed to supercharge your teaching experience and free you from curriculum development.
A Robust and Seamless Turnkey Classroom Experience With More Than 1,500 Assets and Growing.
The curriculum includes:
- Lesson Plans
- Student reference guides
- Lab activities
- Class presentations
- Student handouts
- Assessment tests
- Cumulative learning records
- Accessible and robust web-based program
- More than 1,500 assets for a turnkey curriculum
- Comprehensive program with teaching aids, lesson plans and lab work
- Easy-to-access, web-based program
- Ongoing updates for new techniques and emerging technologies
- A mentorship student/instructor learning experience
- Every major welding process taught, including emerging skills
- Tools and training to equip students for a changing industry
- Better educated instructors from a trusted brand
Download the Lincoln Electric U/LINC trifold
Download the Lincoln Electric U/LINC brochure