UV Flatbed Printers
Introducing the amazing LEF UV flatbed printers. Print directly on dimensional objects such as awards, giftware, packaging and products with spectacular results. With the LEF, you get all the benefits of Roland's award-winning UV-LED technology, which cures inks instantly on just about any surface. Instant drying and flexible ECO-UV inks deliver high color density and a wide gamut for exceptional images print after print. Specialty inks, including white and clear, allow printing on clear, reflective and colored surfaces and finish graphics with dazzling embossing and varnishing effects.
Choose from two models. The LEF-12 accommodates objects up to 12 inches by 11 inches and 3.94 inches thick. The LEF-20 prints on items up to 20 inches by 13 inches and 3.94 inches thick, and includes a host of advanced features.
The VERSAUV LEF Series Features:
- Print CMYK plus White and Clear directly on a wide variety of substrates, including three-dimensional items
- Long-lasting UV LED lamps are safe, energy efficient and generate minimum heat
- Advanced ECO-UV inks are instant-curing and flexible so they won't crack
- Patent-pending automated ink circulation system minimizes ink usage for cost savings
- Job presets allow you to recall specific setting instantly for your most popular applications
- Roland VersaWorks RIP software included
- Fully enclosed system reduces risks of UV exposure, keeps out dust and debris, and cuts down on residual ink odor
- State-of-the-Art UV LED Curing System
- Two-Year Trouble-Free Warranty