Premier Online Mastercam Training
Mastercam U delivers training on the latest advancements in Mastercam, the world's most widely used CAM software. Designed by CNC Software, Inc. with guidance from the Mastercam National Certification Committee, it features learn-as-you-go classes taught by experienced machinists and professional instructors.
Students receive feedback on their progress through a series of multiple-choice tests, and receive a printable PDF Certificate of Completion when they're finished. This is the gateway to Mastercam Certification.
The Power to Go Further - Faster
Mastercam U delivers the same in-depth training used for Mastercam Resellers, Business Partners, and internal staff. Because it's online video training, everyone can learn at their own pace, on their own schedule, and review any portion at any time. And each Mastercam U subscription includes a copy of Mastercam Demo/Home Learning Edition, providing a means for hands-on experience with a personal training version of the software. Mastercam U also provides the preparatory course necessary to achieve Mastercam Certification.
- Mill Design and Toolpaths - Introductory Mill course covering wireframe and solids construction, plus 2D and 3D toolpaths. A preparatory class for Mastercam Certification.
- Advanced Mill Design and Toolpaths - Covers surface and solid modeling, 3D machining, and 4th axis programming.
- Lathe Design and Toolpaths - Complete turning course covering design and toolpaths, including C- and Y-axis machining.
- Mastercam for SOLIDWORKS - Learn the basics of the best CAM software for SOLIDWORKS in this course.
- Mastercam Multiaxis (Curve/Drill/Circle Mill) - Learn how to create Multiaxis Curve, Drill, and Circle Mill toolpaths plus setup considerations, part verification, machine simulation, and more.
- Principles for Machining - The basics of cutters, feeds and speeds, materials, and much more. This course integrates and documents national STEM standards.
- Mastercam V9 to X Transition - Quickly transition from the V9 platform to the current, Windows-based Mastercam X platform.
- Mastercam Maintenance Enhancements - This class reviews and teaches how to use the newest features in the latest Mastercam release.
Classes are constantly being added and/or updated!
Download the Mastercam University Flier
Visit the Mastercam University website for more information