Mastercam Educational Suite
For more than 30 years, CNC Software, Inc. has prided itself on meeting the demanding needs of its customers by providing excellent products at affordable prices. Mastercam has over 200,000 installations worldwide in aerospace, consumer products, energy, government/military, heavy industry, medical, mold making/tool and die, transportation, woodworking, and other industries. This means more employers are looking to hire skilled Mastercam experts than other CAM software products.
The Mastercam Educational Suite contains everything your students need to learn multiple machining methods in a single, easy-to-use program.
What makes Mastercam the most commonly chosen software the world over?
- A remarkably easy interface has students cutting parts quickly.
- The most robust 2- through 5-axis toolpath generation available.
- Fully associative toolpaths are linked with your geometry. Modify any element of the design, and immediately get updated toolpaths without starting over.
- Feature Based Machining delivers push-button 2D programming.
- Mastercam's CAD File Change Recognition tracks files from Mastercam or any other CAD system and will show you what's been changed for easy toolpath updating.
- Comprehensive insert libraries including ISCAR, Sandvik, Kennametal, and Valenite.
- See the part as it will come off the machine with solid-model toolpath verification.
The Mastercam Educational Suite combines our core products into one package for schools at a deeply discounted price. The Suite includes:
- Modeling - Mastercam Design: Model in wireframe, surfaces, and solids. Mastercam's streamlined CAD engine makes design work easier than ever before. Each piece of geometry created is live, so it can be quickly modified.
- Modeling - Mastercam Solids: Solid modeling is transforming the way parts are designed. Mastercam Solids gives you the speed of solids, the power of surfaces, and the simplicity of wireframe.
- Milling - Mastercam Mill: The highest level of Mill allows students to machine everything from basic pockets and contours to complex 3D models with 4-axis control.
- Turning - Mastercam Lathe: Easy roughing, finishing, threading, grooving, boring, drilling, and cutoff ensures that you're ready for any job. Includes variable and dynamic roughing, complete threading, and live tooling for B, C, and Y axes. Along with Mastercam Mill, allows for mill/turn applications.
- Wire EDM - Mastercam Wire: Fully associative EDM programming. Mastercam Wire has complete 2- and 4-axis wirepath creation, advanced synchronization capabilities, automatic corner filleting and skim cut definition, and easy tab creation and management.
- Router - Mastercam Router: This top-level Router software is the best possible foundation for fast and efficient routing. It includes full 3-axis machining and design including easy associative multisurface roughing and finishing, cleanup machining to reduce final hand work, onion skin, tab control, optimized nesting and block drilling, and highly specialized toolpaths like 5-axis trimming.
- Mastercam for SOLIDWORKS: Now included with the Mastercam Educational Suite. Mastercam for SOLIDWORKS combines the world's leading modeling software with the world's most widely-used CAM software. Program your parts directly in SOLIDWORKS, then apply the toolpaths you know and love from the Mastercam Educational Suite and machine your parts - all without leaving SOLIDWORKS.
Download the Mastercam for Education Brochure
Visit the Mastercam website