SolidWorks offers the best suite of tools for engineering design, documentation, simulation, and sustainable design in one easy-to-learn software package.
Certification and experience with Solidworks is an in demand skill. Making 3D designs that can be exported to a 3D printer, gives students a glimpse into taking a product from design to testing. In today’s competitive job market, CAD professionals need every advantage they can get, and the SolidWorks Certification Program gives your students a proven edge. Solidworks offers a host of resources for education and a Solidworks Certification course that can help get your students into careers. Solidworks offers tutorials and specialized curriculum for educators (Including: robotics, STEM, medical, machinery, F1, Formula SAE, and a host of other topics!).
SolidWorks® Education Edition includes:
- SolidWorks® Premium Software
- SolidWorks® Simulation Premium
- SolidWorks® Motion
- SolidWorks® Flow Simulation
- Complete Curriculum, including a Teacher Guide and Student Guides, that makes teaching easier at every level.
- Extensive interactive Courseware projects
- Access to our online educational community, plus our library of articles, tutorials, product resources, and more.