Techno HD-II 2436 Tabletop CNC Router
Techno is proud to introduce the HD-II 2436 tabletop, a compact version of a full-scale CNC router system that can be implemented in a production environment or educational setting. The machine is available with an optional safety enclosure and stand. It can be easily transported around the facility to any convenient location.
Shown is the Techno HD II 24x36 Tabletop CNC Router with optional safety enclosure and stand.
- 24" x 36" Process area
- Precision ball screws on all three axes
- 2 HP high frequency collet spindle
- Brushless micro stepper motors and controls
- Vacuum T-slot table for easy part fixturing
- Automatic tool calibration pad
- Linear rails and bearings
- Easy to Use Hand-Held Controller
- Includes: 1/8", 1/4", 3/8" collets and wrenches
The heart of the HD-II Tabletop machine is it's easy to use Hand-held Micro Stepper Controller. The hand-held controller is so user-friendly that setup, installation and training is completed through Techno's self-taught, step-by-step manuals. Every command is very easy to read, understand, and execute. You will be cutting parts the same day you connect power to the machine!
- Steel base with casters
- Full safety enclosure
- Vacuum pump
- 1.5 HP dust collector
- Cam clamp
- Clamp bar
- Toggle clamp set (4 pcs)
- Coolant system
- 4th axis rotary table w/tailstock
Download the HD-II 2436 Tabletop CNC Router flier
For more information, visit the Techno webpage.