Roland MDX-540 SRP System
One of the fastest and most accurate subtractive rapid prototyping (SRP) devices on the market, the MDX-540 4-axis desktop milling machine comes complete with powerful CAM software to quickly and easily produce everything from functional and snap-fit parts and prototypes to light metal molds and custom jewelry.
- Rapid prototyping and manufacturing technology
- Creates accurate prototypes for complex snap-fits
- Produces functional prototypes for proof of concept and manufacturability testing
- Achieves smooth surface finish across a wide range of materials
- 400W DC Brushless motor with increased torque for fast, accurate prototypes
- Includes user-friendly CAM Software
- Handheld controller and virtual control panel simplifies setup
- Specialty MDX-540S and MDX-540SA models available for enhanced precision and accurate, repeatable production
- Optional fourth rotary axis and automatic tool changer available
- Maximum 19.68" by 15.74" by 6.10" XYZ-Axis Travel
Download the Roland MDX-540 SRP brochure.