Roland MDX-40A 3D Milling Machine
Compact. Affordable. The perfect tool for desktop prototyping.
With a simple USB connection to your computer, you have the power to turn 3D designs into precise, detailed prototype parts in a wide choice of materials including wood, urethane foam, tooling board and plastic. Clear plastics and FDA approved resins are no problem for the MDX-40A. Smooth surfaces and tight tolerances give you the power to create prototype parts and assemblies with snap fits, sharp details and physical properties that are as close as possible to manufactured parts - all within your budget.
- 12" x 12" x 4" build area
- Subtractive Rapid Prototyping (SRP) Technology
- Functional Prototypes
- High Precision - achieves resolutions up to 0.000039 inches per step
- Speedy Production
- Packaged with SRP Player CAM Software
- Bundled ClickMill software enables direct control of the MDX-40A for surfacing, drilling holes, cutting pockets and other finishing processes, all without accessing CAD or CAM software
- G-Code Support
- Rotary Axis (Optional)
- Optional Contact Scanning Unit adds the power of reverse engineering
- Reliable Performer
Download the Roland MDX-40A brochure.