ez Router Mini
The ez Router Mini systems are larger tabletop stepper-based machines. Available in three sizes: 30” x 30”, 30” x 48” and 40” x 40”. A more powerful 3.25HP Porter-Cable spindle and larger travel make these some of the most capable tabletop CNC Routers on the market.
All systems ship complete with 3.25HP Porter-Cable spindle, aluminum extrusion bed (optional MDF bed pictured), automatic Z-setter plate, aluminum dust foot, router bit/collet starter kit, Mach3 control, PC controller and Vcarve Pro software. Optional stand, HSD spindles, servo motor upgrade, vacuum tables and 4th axis rotary are available.
- Windows 7 PC Controller
- V Carve Pro CAD
- Mach 3 Software
- Fully welded steel frame
- Self Cleaning precision V Groove guide
- 6" standard gantry clearance
- Stepper Motors
- Dual-side drive on the Y-axis
- Rack and Pinion on the X & Y-axis
- Ball Screw Z-axis
- Table top or free standing
- 800 IPM traverse speeds on 30x48 and 40x40
- 150 IPM on Z motion
- E Chain cable protection
- Limit switch on all 3 axis
- 2 year warranty on parts and labor
- Auto Racking
- Bed: T-Slot, Vacuum and/or Vacuum T-Slot
- HSD Spindles in Manual Tool and Auto Tool Change
- Tangential Knife
- Extended gantry clearance and Z stroke
- Servo Motors
- Mister System
- Cold Air Gun
- Drill Banks
- Aspire 3D Software
- Photo V Carve Software
- Dust Collection Systems
- Vacuum Pumps
Position Speeds (X,Y,Z): 750,750,500 IPM
Step Resolution: .0005"
Positioning Accuracy: .002"
Cutting Accuracy: (+/-) .005"
Axis Drive System (X,Y) Rack & Pinion
Axis Drive System (Z): Lead Screw