ez Router ez Flex
The ez Flex systems are small tabletop stepper-based machines designed for routing basic projects in woods and plastics. Available to two sizes: 12” x 24” and 24” x 24”. All systems ship complete with RotoZip spindle, aluminum extrusion bed, automatic Z-setter plate, Mach 3 control, PC controller and Vcarve Pro software.
- Free standing table or table top versions
- Welded steel frame (free standing table only)
- T-Slot Bed
- Windows 7 PC based Controller
- V Carve Pro & Mach 3 Software
- RotoZip Router
- Stepper Motors
- Dual Drive Motors on the Y-axis
- Z Setter Plate
- True turn key, plug and play system
- 2 year warranty on parts & labor
- Free telephone tech support for life
Position Accuracy: (+/-) .007"
Repeatability: (+/-) .002"
Maximum Traverse Speed" 400 IPM
Cutting Accuracy: (+/-) .005"
ez-Flex Optional Upgrades:
- T-Slot Clamp Kit
- Servo Motors
- .65Kw HSD Spindle
- .65Kw Spindle (Chinese)
- Caster Set
- Aspire 3D Software
- Table Top Machine