TEEAP STEMathon Conference
October 17 - 19, 2018
Conference Center at IU13 in Lancaster, PA
TEEAP is excited to announce that we will be partnering with the Lancaster/Lebanon IU 13 to merge the annual TEEAP STEM Conference with the IU 13’s STEMathon. TEEAP and the IU are partnering together to offer a top of the line 3 Day STEM conference for our members. We feel that this is an opportunity to bring the Technology & Engineering communities and the Science and Math communities together to strengthen the STEM initiative across the state of Pennsylvania.
- Three Day Top-of-the-Line STEM Conference
- The STEMathon Conference has established itself as a true STEM Conference attracting math, science, elementary, and technology and engineering teacher presentations. It pulls presenters from across the state and across the country. With the variety of folks that attend and presentations that occur, TEEAP members will be certain to find some new and impressive content.
- TEEAP and its members will be highlighted as the “best of the best” in Technology and Engineering Education from around the state.
- Opportunity to not only network with other Technology and Engineering teachers but with the leaders in the Science and Math communities
- Bring your administrator with you to highlight how you and Technology and Engineering Education adds value to your school.
- There will be an administrative strand to earn Act 45 credits (This is something TEEAP would not be able to do on its own)
- Nationally known Keynote speakers from all the STEM strands
- Traditional TEEAP events (delegate meeting, TechFEST, Thursday Night Social and Awards Banquet) will be seamlessly integrated into the conference schedule
- Integrating these events into the schedule will allow us to truly showcase TEEAP and our members are the leaders in the development and delivery in technology, engineering and STEM curriculum across the state.